The striking design of the building puts it in a class of its own in Newbury and the views from the upper floors across the town towards the canal and race course provide an excellent vista.
Quality from the ground up
The building has been finished to a high standard with all north facing apartments being fitted with triple glazed windows, a green wall shading the communal stair way and lift access to all floors.
Ressance has worked with Ellis Furniture (a British Manufacturer) to design the kitchens which are equipped with high gloss two colour doors (White and Azure), integrated appliances and Maia work surfaces. The kitchens in the Duplex’s and Penthouses have been further enhanced with the addition of American walnut and high gloss white doors.
All apartments are equiped with a Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery (MVHR) system, which extracts the heat generated in the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite via a heat exchanger and then heats the fresh air ventilation, reducing running costs and providing a well-ventilated living space, without the need to open windows. The best of all worlds
- Fantastic, quiet location in a vibrant town
- Just a few minutes walk to town centre and Newbury railway station
- Within minutes of open countryside
- Close to great leisure and health centres
- Numerous major employers including
- Vodafone, Bayer & Stryker
- Minutes from the Kennet & Avon Canal